Thursday 13 June 2013

Green Tomato Chutney? - posted by Eleanor


One of the most lovely things about our studio is that it comes complete with a roof garden... Well when I say 'garden' I mean a flat roof full of cigarette buts and pigeon feathers... Last week though, in one of the brief windows of sun between the showers, Holly and I got down to work.


Here's Holly in Deptford market with our orange trolley, stacked high with lots of old tool boxes and metal trunks. When we got back to the studio, we found that the bright green trunk has a label in it which reads "Mrs Loomes of Beckingham" - how very apt.

I think we are probably a bit optimistic with all our tomato plants, 'specially with the summer we're having... it'll be green tomato chutney all round I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment